Páginas

Friday 29 April 2011

++ Blue Blood ++ Gothic Clothing

My dreams of you take my breath
your nightly visits leave me weak
nothing left my heart is torn,
Do I give up the sun for you and my soul?

There is more than blood you silently stole..
your immortal kiss has left it's mark
taken me my mortal life
feed from me your eternal wife..
For you the sun no longer shines
and the timeless clock no longer chimes...
darkness awaits us the magic brings,

shrouded in shadows nocturnal things..
My vampire blood feels so right..
with you my love,
The endless night...
Poem by: C.Greenleaf (aka) Bloodraven


LIMO : BLUEBLOOD

BlueBlood came out with her new clothing line called Karina. Personally,when I wore this lovely piece of outfit, immediately I feel so vampy, and decided to snap-shot of this outfit based on the vampire theme.

Oh by the way, there are 3 lucky board in the store. You might want to check them out as well.

ღღ Thanks to Ghanima and Estre ღღ



karina1

Dress : +++BB+++ Karina PINK *WEAR*

karina

Dress : +++BB+++ Karina TEAL

karina3

Dress: +++BB+++ Karina RED *WEAR*

karina5

Dress : +++BB+++ Karina BLACK

karina2

Would you accept my flower ?

Others:-
Dress: Kirana (new)
Skin : - Al Vulo - Vampy Skin (group gift)
Hair :- .+*HS*+. ::CENT:: Blond (Group LB Hair )
Eyes:- Poetic Colors -LL ice crystal

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment