Páginas

Sunday 1 May 2011

AMENI M HANA (AMH)

I found AMH shop very interesting. She sell a wide range of clothing & skin, from a very sexy bath towel, to face & body tattoo, you might want to find out yourself.

The clothing below are from her group gifts. And my Big TOY is just 1L. It works! and I am off to the track !!

**Honk honk ** Give Way Please !!! I had no license.

LIMO:- AMH

AMH3

Top : AMH-LeatherJacket-FP06-Boxed(Framboise)(Group Gift Edition)
Skirt:AMH-LeatherMiniSkirt-Boxed(Framboise)(Group Gift Edition)
Hair : [Detour] Kaeli - Black - Flexi Hair
Lip :- Letituer. Doutzen Tan Lipstick (50L)
Sunglass:- Salon de GLOW-Poker Face (LB Board or 50L)
Ring:- $GaNKeD$ Robyn Knuckles in Purple (new- ranging from 25L - 100L)* I think :p
Boot :- ! [DeVicious Boots] Rocking Velocity (Blacks N Reds)

AMH1

My Big TOY : ROXY ROSE v 1.0 - Officine Aliprandi (1L)
Market place:- ROXY ROSE ( promotional for 1 week from April 23 - April 30)

AMH2


AMH

Jacket:- AMH-BlouseB-Boxed(Strawberry)(Group Gift Edition)
Bikini :- A&C design Hot-Pink
Pant : Letituer. Hope (NEW group gift)
Hat :AMH-StrawHat-TypeA-Bag(Group Gift Limited Edition)
Sunglass :-LaRosa Easter Gift 16

Location : Evil

** by the way, I pushed my crappy line to the maximum and it can handle Kristen.. Whoo!!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment