Páginas

Sunday 25 September 2011

Am Full of Colors :)

Cry my little sisters, I am full of colors :)

Spirit Stores release the new pant called Megan, it comes with at least 3 colors and 3 sizes to fit your avatar. I am wearing M, errmm.. ^=.0^
And don't miss the great Sunday at JesyliLo, shes having the one skin on discount. and I am wearing Ganked jewellery, and I think they are really outspoken, speak for itself :) and lastly who wants my kiss, i have 5 lips today with a glossy one too. Cute top from S.N.G. 

spiritseptmeshw4

spiritw4mesh1

Hair @ A&A Ananya Hair Chestnut (new release)
Skin @ *JeSyLiLO*:::Lazy Sunday:::*TanSkin* -  Shiny (Only on Sunday) 
Lipgloss @ *JeSyLiLO*::Lips::*Gloss (Red) - (new release) 
Earing @ $GaNKeD$ Falling Star Earring (new release) 
Necklaces @ $GaNKeD$ Sunday Necklace in Gold (new release)

Top @~S.N.G~ Cotton Tube Top (new release)
Pant @ SPIRIT - Megan mesh pants (new release)

No comments:

Post a Comment