Páginas

Thursday 27 October 2011

Rotten Defiance's Rotten Hunt !

Fun Fun Fun !!  For you who hasn't do the hunt at *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe*, you still have time to do it, it is fairy easy hunt, you gotta find 10 skulls, 5 for male and 5 for females. 
Enjoy, love the looks :)  


rd1
Hair @ [e] Wave - Red
Ear  @ [*RD*]*I like coffee.*
Tops@ [*RD*]*YAY HOODIE.*
Pants @ [*RD*]*Once upon a time, on all hallows eve...
Hooves  @ [*RD*]*I like coffee.*


rd2
Hair@ [e] Garden - Blonde
Ear & Hooves @  [*RD*]*Black is the NEW Pink.*
Antler @ [*RD*]*Bibbity Bobbity BOO.*
Jacket @ [*RD*]*Hangin in the Pumpkin Patch.
Bodysuit @ [*RD*]*Richard Simmons taught me everything I know.*


rd3
Hair @ [e] Away - Blonde
Ear & Hooves @ [*RD*]*Pure White.*
Outfit @ [*RD*]*I like to ride the ponies!


rd4
Ear & Hooves @ [*RD*]*Luka's <3*

Outfit @[*RD*]*Patty likes Halloween too!*

No comments:

Post a Comment