Páginas

Saturday 19 November 2011

Without You !

I cant win, I cant wait 

I will never win this game without you, without you 
I am lost, I am vain
I will never be the same without you, without you 

Lalalala, I am singing again :) 

I am wearing sweater from Spirit Store and knit pants from ASO!. Both of the outfit has many colors to choose from.For your information, ASO! joined  SELECT SHOP :*:'Couleur de tout:*, and have one of these Jacquard Knit Pants (Khaki) beige color  under promotion till 24th November 2011 in SELECT SHOP. And yes, the pants are set for male and female. :) 


ASO!


From Left to Right 
Outfit @Spirit Store - Avgustina sweater Vinous/Brown /Black (new release)
Pants @ ASO! Jacquard Knit Pants  Brown/Navy/ Green (main store) (new release)
Location @ SELECT SHOP :*:'Couleur de tout:*, 


Others: 
Hair @ Action Womens Hair Taylor (previous Group Gift) 
Scaft @ *QP* [Muffler]White (GroupGift)
Inner Clothes @ ::COOL BEANS:: Soft Spoken Top (store closing on December 3)
Sunglasses @ [Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment