Páginas

Sunday 8 January 2012

Edward, where are you?!

So, after I heard that Redgrave had came out with a Bella skin from Twilight, I HAD to go see. I've seen many places on SL Marketplace with "Bella" skins but this is BY FAR the supreme. The entire set comes with 9 makeups, a shape, Bella's ring, her bracelet in silver and gold, 4 eye colors, 2 eyelashes, 4 extra lip colors, breast de-enhancer, 2 sets of eyelashes, teeth, and more I'm likely forgetting. It's amazing. Now, we know I don't really do thin so I used the Bella shape and just made her a bit meatier. (Pics are original Bella shape face). Emilia Redgrave, you are amazing! Now, I shall have to RUN to go look for my Edward to complete my Bella. Still looking for the PERFECT hair, though! Enjoy!


bellaredgrave




Hope you enjoyed this! I know it's not free but it's an amazing deal for so many looks of the REAL Bella!

XOXO Khalania

Taxi to Redgrave:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/REDGRAVE%20Skins%20Fashion/94/133/24

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this skin set, you're right that it is a good deal. I don't really think the face shape is a good likeness of Bella to be honest (lips are too full, chin is too round/small) and the body shape is not correct, but the skin is spot on. I have my fingers crossed Redgrave will release an Edward skin next. :D

    Khalania, have you seen this hair by Humanoidism? It is exactly like Bella's hair in the 1st Twilight movie:

    https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Me-I-Bella/2160299

    ReplyDelete