Páginas

Saturday 14 April 2012

Kawaii Fair and I love Fashion

Yep... we are still waiting for the fair to be opened... but sure will be soon today. I'm going to show you some more items from the fair mixed with News this month in I <3 Fashion and the group gift as well. Hope you like it!




Skin/Piel: ::Modish:: AfterTea Sunkiss - KAWAII FAIR
Hair/Pelo: :F@C: Xuri (black)
Lipstick/Pintalabios: [essencial] Acid Orange lipstick - KAWAII FAIR
Tattoo: Keepin The Swag Full Body Tattoo - XYROOM
Nails/Uñas: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. So long nail Brown
Earrings and Necklace/Pendientes y collar: {*I <3 FashiOn*} African set Brown - NEW!!
Sunglasses/Gafas de sol:  {*I <3 FashiOn*}  Sunglasses Deluxe - NEW!!
Bag/Bolso:  {*I <3 FashiOn*}  Bag transgressive - GROUP GIFT
Dress/Vestido: ~Sassy!~ Rockin' dress lower - KAWAII FAIR
Shoes/Zapatos: GoK- Spine Heels Black

Limo: KAWAII FAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment