Páginas

Thursday 24 May 2012

Danni

I just love this new skin by Beautycode. It goes well with my blonde hair styling using the free gift hair by Truth called Bunny. Scrub has releases a new jewelry set and it is Wicked!I matched it up with the new outfit by Lushish Catz and the free shoes from the hunt at Black Arts.

Skin- .:: BeautyCode ::. Skin Anastacia Pale - NEW
Shape - .:: BeautyCode ::. Shape Anastacia - Tan - NEW
Eyes- Keshie Group Gift (Liquid Light Eyes - Twilight Steel Shadow)- $0L
Hair- Truth-Bunny-  Free Gift
Outfit- Lushish Catz - Danni- NEW $55L Thursday special
Shoes - Black Arts - Nightstalker #10 of 47: ~ Black Arts WGD $0L
Earrings & Necklace- ...:::SCRUB:::...Death Cameo - NEW!!!!


I love the skin that I wanted to show off the 10 shades it offers.
here is Anastacia in Pale byBeautyCode.
Hair is by  !!CiC!! Jolie  - Designer Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment