Páginas

Friday 15 June 2012

I'm late, I'm late!

Couturier's docks finish today but I hope I'm still in time to show you the awesome creation from Aliza Karu there. All items are 50% off in this event, so... go have a look, it will worth it.

From AD we have this outfit full of different skirts, shirt, pants or jacket. You can mix and match it as you want. I've created some looks with them. Hope you like them.




Skin/Piel: ::Modish:: ChepeOnFire Skins Fatpack - SFF
Hair/Pelo: [[Loovus Dzevavor]] ~ Hair: Jadore FATPACK - SUSCRIBO GIFT
Earrings/Pendientes: FZaPP Earrings Tijuca Stela 01  by FZaPP - NEW!!
Bracalet and Ring/ Pulsera y Anillo: FZaPP Bracelets and Rings Mesh Black/Silver By FZaPP - NEW!!
Flower Ring/ Anillo flor: [AD] Exclusive - Gothic summer Gift SFF
Outfit: AD : Flow – shoot your look for Couturier’s Docks - OFFER
Shoes/Zapatos: *MJS* Vengeful PINK-RED - GROUP GIFT
Poses: Tuttifrutti



No comments:

Post a Comment