Páginas

Tuesday 9 April 2013

The LD Monaco in Kowloon City

If you think it is over, you are wrong, you still can shop for  the outfit from the recent Avenue Spring/Summer Fashion Week 2013 at the sim here

Recently, few weeks ago, I watched the first Asian Top Model while working at office -.-. As usual, there are lots of drama but what I love to watch is their photographer and their photos. One of the challenge in the show was that the model have to model a dress in the busy old Chinese street, if my memories did not failed me. 

This were my inspiration for this look. I feel this outfit has a very sophisticated look and stands on its own characteristic that makes the wearer, feel very well confident. I like it very much. And so if you to stand out, and look different, you gotta shop here :D 

Credits@
Dress,  Loovus Dzevavor: Cleaveland Dress Monaco (Avenue Fashion Week)
Clutch@ Loovus Dzevavor: Leather Pantone Clutch Zest (Avenue Fashion Week)
Heels @Loovus Dzevavor: Spring Time Printed Pumps (Avenue Fashion Week)

LD1

LD

No comments:

Post a Comment