Páginas

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Its coming to your neighborhood -the AVENUE Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2013

As I will leave my country tomorrow for vacation, I managed to squeeze myself into blogging this piece of great design from AD Creations made by Aliza Karu. 

I always love to see her design and inspired by her work, most of her tagline which says it all,  "Those who wear my clothes, they're wearing a mood, a feeling, a fear, a desire, a passion, an anger of me". 

And if you want to find out more about her new collection, you are invited to the Avenue Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2013 which starts soon, for more information please find it here :)

Till then see you next week :D
AVFW13-AUTUMN1

Styling Credit 
Hair@ KMADD Hair ~ EMMA ~ DARK BROWN
Dress@ [AD] Filemot mesh autumn dress
Tree@ Borrow from Amita the supersonic girl :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment