Páginas

Thursday 20 February 2014

A Thing of Beauty

I hope that I am not too late. In fact, I am lost in my inventory, as I were super busy, in RL and SL. I try my best to do all the blogging this week before I got into hibernation mode banging my head to figure out what I should do for the coming Cosmo Sale Room. My theme for this week photo is all about music and feeling, since I participated in the event called The Feeling. Most of the designer release their special item for this event. I love music or anything to do with instrumental item as I never really have the time to play them in real life.  And second life, provided me with my imaginative side of what or how I feels in it captured in my own noobie shoot. And I feel that in this photo, I want to be more curvy because it is more beautiful than a flat in my model shape. :p . And yes, when I have nothing to do, that is when i start to spend money.. LOL..and so I bought new skin released recently by Egozy. I think it is superrrrrr, will be wearing it more often for my blog photo. And here, is my styling credits for today's blog. 

Hair @ [monso] My Hair - Elsa/ Black Brown -C88 (i think)
Skin @ Egozy.Mendoza Genetic (Pale).Nude( Marketplace)
Corset @ .::Dead Dollz::. New Year's Eve - Lingerie Set
Props @ Serenity Style- Stravaganza Love Piano - new release -gacha item 
Hat @ ~AG~FRENCH HORN COUTURE HAT- new release -gacha item 



No comments:

Post a Comment