Páginas

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Featuring Manga Fair

I didnt blog for sometimes already, because I am busy setting up my store as well as rl comes in here and there.  In this week I will try to blog things that I like, as it was my hobby 3 years ago and still a hobby today. I hope you will like what I am going to feature here and keep supporting SL free & offers by visiting us often :D

What I am going to features today, are all exclusive item from Manga Fair. Please visit. Have a great day 
Featuring Manga Fair Post 1
All item are exclusive in Manga Fair 
Left : 
Hair @ *~*Damselfly*~*Campbell Rigged-Mesh -Exclusive item
Outfit with shoes@ Outfit Tomoyo #I_RD Style -Exclusive item
Tights@ BabyDoll. Tights / Leo Purple -Exclusive item

Right :- 
Hair @  *~*Damselfly*~*Campbell Rigged-Mesh -Exclusive item
Outfit with shoes @Outfit Tomoyo #III_RD Style -Exclusive item
Tights@ BabyDoll. Tights / Leo Cyan 1 -Exclusive item
All Poses @ **Poseway** - Lizz Set-Exclusive item

Featuring Manga Fair Post 2
Left  & Right - same brand, different colors
--------------------------------------------------------
Ribbon@[CA] Candy Drippy Head Bows Sky Exclusive item
Shirt@ [CA] Kokeshi Doll Tucked Top Sky Exclusive item
Sweater@ [CA] Silent Tears Manga Sweater Blue Exclusive item
Jeans@  [CA]  Low Low Jeans Light Exclusive item
Heels@[CA] Kokeshi Gladiators Sky - Exclusive item

No comments:

Post a Comment