Páginas

Friday 18 March 2016

302016 - Happy Moment

When I received the new release from Azul and when I wore them, I feel so happy. The dress Mimosa made me happy and lively,  and i just wanted to blog the happy moment or the happy connection between me and my dress. So i was wondering how to made a happy post because all the poses I have in inventory are more to model poses and more to editorial.  So after searching high and low in my inventory, I found ASO!, which she sent to me recently her Pose Fair poses... hahah, i am so happy and next I need a beautiful heels as well... and so I headed to Glamistry and found the right heels for my dress.. Now I am perfectly matched from hair to toe.. and wait... I drag my super partner to capture this beautiful happy moment photo... and he was actually laughing at me.. And so this photo appears today. Thanks to all the designers, to made my day  a Happy one today !!  

Happy Weekend !!! 

Hair @ [e] Stella - Ravens
Necklace @ Meva Ani Set
Dress@ -AZUL- Mimosa /Garnet - new release 
Heels@ Glamistry - MAGNOLIA Heels  - new release 
Pose by @ ASO!Paper Airplane ~ Pose Fair 

Anthony  Styling 
Outfit @ ::BRAVURA:: Smart Casual Outfit 
azul 2

glam




No comments:

Post a Comment