Páginas

Monday 27 June 2016

Shelby's Finds #49

A couple of days ago I posted about the photo contest for Hair Fair that opens July 16th. I wanted to share my submission as well as remind my readers who enjoy SL photography to enter. The prizes are amazing! You can read all about the contest, the rules and the prizes here. Good luck!! 


What I'm Wearing
Skin: Pumec - Karlie (March) @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: Exile - Finding You
Swimsuit: Vinyl - Roe Bikini
Pose: oOo Studio - Grounded Two (Five)
Eyes: Buzzeri - Glacier Gacha (Angel)
Head: Catwa - Gwen
Body: Maitreya

Decor Items
Picnic Basket: Dust Bunny - Summer Picnic Gacha Rare!
Ukelele: Dust Bunny - Summer Picnic Gacha (Floral)
Couch: Trompe Loeil - Zeeland Couch
Curtains: The Loft - Meid Drapes Beige Stripes
Shelf: Ionic - Where is My Mind Gacha (Where is My Shelf)
Wall Sign: Floorplan - Bonjour Wire
Cottage: What Next - Waterfront Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment