Páginas

Monday 24 April 2017

23042017 - Garden by the Bay

And hiyaaa... I came back after disappearing from SL for like 3 or 4 months in actual human years but in SL, it is like 10 years ... I came back like a noob, and I have to relearn about shaping up the bento head and etc ...mmm... anyway, there is lots of learning, or catching up that  I need to do, and also, I would like to thanks all the creators that still sending me the new  product, even tho I disappeared without reason... 

And if you have chance, you should go to the Garden by the Bay in SL.. The main structure is really the same as the one in Singapore... I just went there last month :> 

Styling Credit :- 
Hair @ *Besom~ Bloomishly Fatpack - Rare  -- yeahhh 
Glasses@::Modish:: Wanderland Frames -red colors - gift
Skin@ .:JUMO:. Miuccia Skin - Pale - (new release) 
Makeup - Eyelashes @ Zibska Tilia Catwa Applier (Powder Pack Jan 2017)
Makeup - Lips@ Zibska Maret Catwa Applier (Powder Pack Jan 2017)
Necklaces@Mandala 
Dress@ Arisaris Acadia Dress~ new release 
Location @  Garden by the Bay - (SL, actual is in Singapore)

24042017

No comments:

Post a Comment