Páginas

Sunday 18 March 2018

In my messy Inventory - 502


Mix and match visiting differents events around the gird. 
The first one was skin fair. That's a "must visit" event were you will find awesome skins, make ups and tattoos, and some gifts :) . For my look today i wanted something dark so I went to the darkness monthly event. For bento stuff, you can't miss eBENTO. I couldn't forget ON9, and i got excellents accessories for this look. And got the jacket i wear in Sense event as special gift for SL F&O group. 
And that's my look today. Hope you like it!!



Skin: New Faces - Fernanda (catwa) and New Faces - Gigi (catwa) - Skin Fair
They come with 2 brow options, no brows, 4 eyeshadows and 4 lipgloss.


Hair/Pelo: [NYNE] 'Wiva' Hair - The Darkness Montly event
Lashes/Pestañas: HUWE COSMETICS - Eyelashes set 02 (Catwa) Hud - Skin Fair
Nails/Manicura: ::SG:: Felina Bento Mesh Nails - ON9
Earrins/Pendientes: Baubles! Edna Sets - ON9
Gloves/Guantes: CODEX_PENNY GLOVES -eBENTO
Dress/Vestido: dafnis fat pack minidress mouse - The Darkness Montly event
Jacket/Chaqueta: ::ALTER:: Simone Leather Jacket / RED - SL F&O GROUP GIFT at Sense Event
Boots/Botas: Part of :ESSENCE:Succubus Blood/BLACK - The Darkness Montly event

Poses:
:LW: BENTO Poses - deciphering me - XXX event
:LW: BENTO Poses - Oops I did it again  - XXX event

No comments:

Post a Comment