* Smesh is offering this awesome Iris outfit which comes with a transparency HUD which gives you 8 options to make this outfit more or less visible (showing you 4 options above)
The panties and wedges are included, the stars are not.
This set fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
You can find this set the Designer Circle, for just 130 L$.
* The lovely Wyrd hair is from the lucky boards at Little Bones (no group needed to click these boards).
* The Clef Necklace is 1 L$ in Marketplace and it is on offer by Mistwood. A colour change HUD is included.
* Alaskametro has this Impressionist makeup tester (eyes & lips) as a gift at Uber. This is a wearable tester (Omega).
* This gorgeous Catarina dress, which reminds me very much of the Hippie styles from the past, is one of the many group gifts you can find at Furtacor,. The group is free to join.
This dress fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP and comes with the matching shoes.
A colour change HUD with 20 options for the dress and 5 for the shoes is included.
* The Cora hair is from the lucky boards at Sintiklia. You do not need a group for these 15 boards.
* The Colette necklace is by Maxi Gossamer.
* Izzie's has several free gifts at the store, I am wearing their 90th Ombre lipsticks and Gloom Eyeshadows with this outfit and the one below. Both come as appliers for classic avatars as well as Lelutka, Logo and Catwa. The LOGO appliers work also on my Vista head (Omega).
No group needed to get these gifts.
* And this Angel dress also comes with a colour change HUD with 9 options. It is one of the many group gifts you can find at Furtacor,.
This dress fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and eBody. The dress comes in mesh sizes for classic avatars.
* The Charlie shoes are also a group gift you can find at Furtacor,.
They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and a colour change HUD with 30 options.
* 7 Deadly s[K]ins has these awesome Sasia appliers in dark & light tones on offer at the Sense Event in 2 versions till September 18th.