Páginas

Sunday 14 June 2020

In my messy Inventory - 538

Vintage Fair opened doors on 12th this month.... This post was supposed to be out last weekend and be a preview from the exclusive from WoW Skins there, but.... well, is not a preview anymore, lol.
Hope I can show you more stuff you can find there in my next post because vintage is one of my favorite styles. 



Skin/Piel: .::WoW Skins::. Sandy Anita skin Bom, Genus - Exclusive for Vintage Fair
Hair/Pelo: Moon. Hair // - Brunettes - Twirl - 75 LS for TSS
Earrings/Pendientes: VARSITY / Julie Earring - GROUP GIFT at MIX Event
Outfit:  SCANDALIZE. Darliane. BIG FATPACK - Exclusive for Collabor88
Includes:
Scandalize.Darliane JACKET
Scandalize.Darliane TOP and SKIRT
Scandalize.Darline BOOTS

Pose:
1. :LW: BENTO Poses - Love the Real You, female pose
2. :LW: BENTO Poses - deciphering me

Background/Escena: Campito - Good Times - The Bearded Guy - Exclusive for WIP event

No comments:

Post a Comment