Páginas

Sunday 12 March 2023

"JUST A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR"


 Hungover and losing an hour of sleep is a bad combo, so a lazy Sunday morning with my cat and sugary cereal it is! 


this adorable, cozy  set I found by Palette at Equal10 is the perfect outfit to chillax in! Plus, I was able to snatch up a yummy snack by MOVEMENT! 


And I have to mention that my adorable fur baby I adopted by Jian is precious! All I had to do was join the FREE store group to pick this cutie up! The store is loaded with so many adorable animals. You MUST check it out! 


Equal10 LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/231/127/89" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/231/127/89</a>


Sleep Mask ,bodysuit and leg warmers-Palette (Collabor88)

Cereal Handheld (Collabor88)

Hair- Moon Nectar (Collabor88)

e.marie Kacey earrings

Cat-Jian group gift Nip addict

Jian store LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23</a>


more here!

ღ Trixx | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment