Páginas

Monday 3 April 2023

"Black And Yellow"


"BLACK AND YELLOW"


 This outfit by *COCO* that can be found @Fameshed is so comfy and stylish! Perfect for those warm afternoons. 

I had to grab a pair of shades of course, so I saw these by [Z O O M] while I was there ar knew they would be perfect! 

Also grabbed my sexy strap oh sandals by Essenz, earrings by e.marie and this fabulous watch and scarf set from **RE** while I was there too! (I’ll have to show you a better picture of the watch in another post. It’s just too cute!)

Threw my hair in this sophisticated ponytail by Stealthic called Wish. It can be found @TheFifty

Oh and this pose you ask? It’s by STUN and it’s pretty awesome and I grabbed it @LEVEL! New round just opened.so check that out when you get a chance! More to come from there in future posts! 

Now excuse me…I have to run. I have more shopping to do wink


💛*COCO comfy Jumpsuit and crop tank top (exclusively @Fameshed)

💛e.marie Viera earrings (exclusively @Fameshed)

💛[Z O O M] Sophie Pike Glasses (exclusively @Fameshed)

💛**RE** Nova scarf and watch (exclusively @Fameshed)

💛Essenz Las Palmas Sandals (exclusive @Fameshed)

FAMESHED LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/199/213/800" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/199/213/800</a>


💛Stealthic Wish 2.0 (exclusively @TheFifty)

💛RAWR! Savannah Necklace (exclusively @TheFifty)

TheFifty LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Fifty/2/128/779" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty/2/128/779</a>


💛Pure Poison Ava Nails 

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pure Poison District/132/125/28" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pure%20Poison%20District/1...</a>


💛STUN Joye pose pack (exclusively @LEVEL)

LEVEL LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEVEL/144/200/4" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEVEL/144/200/4</a>


Check out here for even more!

ღ Trixx | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment