Páginas

Monday 29 January 2024

In my messy Inventory - 586

 Hello beatifuls!

I've been more than a year out of blogging.... shame on me!!

But yesterday I was creating a look and it made me remember how much I love to do it. 

First of all, I want to explain you I was visiting Blue Event. This is a pretty new event, and you can find lot of nice stuff there and lot of freebies. 

So these are my founds. Hope you like it!!



Hair/Pelo: Ade - Amaya Hairstyle (FULL PACK) - GROUP GIFT

Eyes/Ojos: [ VelvetVue ] Bunny Eyes - EXCLUSIVE FOR BLUE EVENT

Eyeshadow and lips/Sombra de ojos y labios:  BodyArts - Vesu Make-Up Set. There's 4 different tones in eyeshadows and lipgloss. - EXCLUSIVE FOR BLUE EVENT

Nails/ Manicura: [ReM] Rosy Chrome Nails - EXCLUSIVE FOR BLUE EVENT

Top and skirt/Top y falda: Uni-qu3 / Andromeda outfit - EXCLUSIVE FOR BLUE EVENT

Tattoo: Hyacinth Poses & Designs - Tattoo set - 'My Body My Rules' - EXCLUSIVE FOR BLUE EVENT

Shoes/Zapatos: *KD* Morticia fishnet mules - EXCLUSIVE FOR

Handbag/ Bolso: MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt My Pattaya Bag  Green - GIFT in  BLUE EVENT

Pose: BodyArts - Stand Poses Set (arms pose modified due holding stuff) - GIFT in  BLUE EVENT

No comments:

Post a Comment