Páginas

Wednesday 31 May 2023

“Ice Cream”


 “Ice Cream”


Thanks to all the delicious treats Aardvark has been putting out lately, I had to undo the top button of my shorts.

These cakesicles are 100% worth it though!! They remind me so much of an ice cream I used to love getting from the ice cream truck as a kid! 

The coolest part about these is they are fully interactive for anyone who clicks the tray! You will receive one with a hud and can customize your own pop!! 

The fatpack also includes a wearable tray so you can walk around and and serve your guest!


This sexy yet sweet little outfit reminded me is ice cream melting cause I’m so hot, I mean it’s so hot 😝 

It’s brand new from MeHoney and it’s an exclusive over at the new round of Kinky! 

It comes in lots of different, delicious colors too. The top,shorts and leggings are all sold separately so you can mix and match as you please. You also can wear the shorts with or without the stockings! 


I need to stop talking and get back to  my ice cream! Yummmmmy!



D E T A I L S:


❥Aardvark Chocolate Covered Cakesicle (Exclusively @Cosmopolitan Event)

Cosmopolitan Event TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/120/129/35" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/120/129/35</a>


❥TRUTH Twist Hair 

TRUTH Mainstore TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/158/27/34" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/158/27/34</a>


❥MeHoney Birsen Shorts,Top and Leggings (Exclusively @Kinky)

Kinky Event TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Liberty%20City/46/127/32" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Liberty%20City/46/127/32</a>


❥*PL* (Pink Lion) Bento Nails # 126 


❥Ice cream truck and pose from Focus 

FOCUS Mainstore TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onyx%20Island/131/141/25" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onyx%20Island/131/141/25</a>


Thank you to my sponsor Aardvark!

Follow Me For More Here!

ღ Trixx | Flickr

and here!

Trixx SL fixx

No comments:

Post a Comment