Páginas

Thursday 1 June 2023

"SEX ON FIRE"


 "SEX ON FIRE"


It’s Thursday!!

We are almost there! Also, Happy June and pride month! 

I was shopping yesterday (I know, shocker) and this outfit immediately grabbed my attention! 

Sometimes an elegant pantsuit on a woman looks so powerful and makes such a statement. 


This one is from Bauhaus and it’s an exclusive to the Cosmopolitan Event.

There were so many beautiful colors to choose from too! I’m all wrapped up in a bow! 


These gorgeous earrings were right next to the top and pants and I thought they would complete this outfit perfectly! These are from Boutique #187#. They have a hud so you can really customize these earrings however you like! You can change the metals, gems, and tassel colors. 


(Just note, the other earrings higher up on my earlobe are from an e.marie set that I added myself. They do not come with the Boutique earrings)


Lots more shopping to do today so I’m keeping it short. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and kisses! 



D E T A I L S:


❥Bauhaus Leah Top and pants (Exclusively @Cosmopolitan)


❥Boutique #187 # Ethnic Earrings (Exclusively @Cosmopolitan)


❥B(u)Y ME Rachel Poseset (Exclusively @Cosmopolitan)


Cosmopolitan Event TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/120/129/35" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/120/129/35</a>


❥-influence Lorenz Tattoo (Exclusively @TheFifty)


TheFifty TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty/2/128/779" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty/2/128/779</a>


❥Lexa Disloyal Coffin Nails 

(Available @Dubai)


❥Angel Eyes messy hairbase (Exclusively @Dubai)


Dubai TAXI) 

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon%20Beach/129/125/22" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon%20Beach/129/125/22</a>


❥Tableau Vivant V hair 


Tableau Vivant Mainstore TAXI:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/159/192/24" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/...</a>


Follow My Flickr and Blog for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment