Páginas

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bubblez FREEBIES!

So, I made a little stop to Bubblez Design this morning. I found a LOAD of freebies and got some lucky board items! Taxi to ALL these items is:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cocktail%20Isle/135/193/39

1. Free Group Gift 0L

Blue



2. Free Group Gift 0L

Artist


3. Free Group Gift 0L

Dragon


4. Lucky Board -- Willow Outfit -- 0L

Willow



5. Group Gift -- Blue Dollie Dress w/ heart bubble poofer -- 0L (my fave)

Bluedollie



6. Lucky Board -- Watermelon Outfit w/ nahm -- 0L

Watermelongirl



7. Icy outfit w/ butterflies -- Group Gift -- 0L

Icy





ALL items (clothing) show are 100% FREE! Grab a VIP tag at Bubblez and slap the boards and grab the group gifts. I literally have at least 25+ in my inventory and this is a little showing of a few.

Items not blogged:

Skin -- Curio
Hair -- Catwa
Poses -- LAQ/Glitterati
Shape -- Khalania Pearl

Enjoy your Monday!

XOXO Khalania










1 comment: