Páginas

Thursday 26 May 2011

I'm feeling "Katatonik"



Kataonik's group is an invite only group. Once you spend 250L in their store you can request an invite if you do not get one. The group is WELL WELL worth the Linden. Each month there are one if not MORE gifts to be had. I am showing you three of the recent gifts from the past month. They are SUPER cute. I hope you like them as much as I did!


1. HOPPY Easter Dress --Group Gift -- 0L

HoppyEaster


2. Second most Recent Gift (Yellow Dress) -- 0L

YellowDress


3. Panda Girl! (Uber Cute) Group Gift -- 0L

panda1


4. Up close of "Panda Girl" outfit -- 0L

panda2



Hope you liked these group gifts! I think they are gorgeous. I've been gone due to RL but I am baaaaaaaaaaaack! So watch out for new posts of great freebs!

XOXO Khalania

Taxi To Katatonik:


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Katat0nik/161/127/24

No comments:

Post a Comment