Páginas

Friday 26 August 2011

Hucci Newest Gift under Mesh Format

Hucci released her new gift, under mesh format. Therefore, I have to either  install the new viewer from SL or updated my Kristen Viewer, which  I decided to go with Kristen. However,  I cant find the shadow slide and it took me almost 2 hours to find it.. Uggh.. 

Well I am not expert in this version, so there, this noobie photo, but  the dress is awesome beautiful from Hucci.  

Notes: 
(Must have Viewer that are compatible with Mesh, which are currently the SL Viewer 3.0 or Kristen Viewer S21Build 9)

hucci
Skin @ .:: ANGELDUST ::. Starlights Edition-Turquoise 
Hair @  A&A Pax Hair Dark Chocolate/Rapsberry (Rez Day Treasure hunt)
Necklaces @ Finesmith white Tornado necklace (55L Thursday)
Dress @ ::HH:: Hucci Tripple Ruffle Mesh Dress (subscriber gift)
Pants @ Graffitiwear Floral Capris Black Flowers (new release)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment