Páginas

Saturday 28 April 2012

I'm so weak...

Went to the gym today and in my way home found this stand full of chocolate... all clases of chocolates... NOOOOOO!!!
He ido al gym hoy en cuando volvía a casa me encontré con este puesto de chocolates.... montones de chocolate de todas las clases.... NOOOOOO!


I tried to run away, but was like in those nightmares, when you try to run and run but you don't move from the same place. So.... after been drooling for a while i decided i had done such a nice work in the gym that i was deserving a prize... and yes! got a chocolate! Wanna lil bit??

Intenté salir corriendo, pero era como en esas pesadillas, cuando intentas correr y correr pero no puedes moverte del sitio. Así que.... después de babear un rato frente al stand decidí que había hecho un gran trabajo en el gimnasio y que me merecía un premio.... y sé! me compré un chocolate! Quieres un poco?


Skin/Piel: ::Modish:: MorningAfter Fair - BDE
Hair/Pelo: ++AY.LinE++Re:new store GIFT
Top: .:AVALE:.  Kayoko .Violet. *GIFT*
Jacket/Chaqueta: Kennedy's "School Girl Sweater" Black - NEW!!
Leggins: .:AVALE:.  Leggins Suprime .Gray. *GIFT*
Bag/Bolsa: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Bag Addict [Black]
Chucks/Deportivas:  Kennedy's  "Super High Top Chucks" - NEW!!
Poses: Libdescent poses 5 L 

No comments:

Post a Comment