Páginas

Friday 27 April 2012

Welcoming PULL to SL Frees & Offers.



I feel so fresh today, I am not sure what happen in between my brain, but this feeling is good. Maybe a rest from yesterday from Second Life  refreshed my mind hehehe.. 


I want to introduce to the reader a new designer, awesome design, and her shop name is  [PULL].Since I am pretty late in everything lately due to my recent real life holiday, and all administrative work in modelling career,  please visit her shop for more awesome design.


And lastly, when I feel good, I normally able to produce magnificent photo of myself. LOL.  I hope you like my photo. I am learning how to shoot photo in editorial way, so it is going to be a little bit different from today onwards. 


Love all <3 


pull
Hair @( r e d ) M i n t -*CHH3* 66 (Crazy Hair Hunt)
Skin @ [BLUSH] Catherine Skin - Candy Sweet
Dress @  ][PULL][ Muse Mesh Balloon Dress 
Bangle @ ::C'est la vie !:: bangle
teya12
Skin @ [BLUSH] Catherine Skin - Candy Sweet




Teyara Mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment