Páginas

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Style by Kay 2

It has been a while since I had to run and buy something immediately in Sl. Catwa did that today with Ladymana. I love the new hair and add on of the hooded jacket. The hud is amazing it is definitely worth the purchase if you plan to get this hair.
Last night I watched a show which inspired me to create a ruffle mini dress. Lushish Catz new dress is Piyna and you can wear it as a mini or with the cute ruffle.
With the hud for Ladymana I was able to add the perfect textures to match this out.
My Nails are by Shock and they are amazing. I found this on the marketplace for just $1L.


Hair: Catwa Ladymana with hud - NEW not free
Dress: Lushish Catz - Piyna  New On Sale
Lipstick: Lushish Catz Pink/Purple Lipstick- Free group gift
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift 1 September 2012 Kaleido Eyes - Night (M) - old freebie

Nails: Shock - Glitters Storm Nails- $1L
Bracelet - P Women Bangles - Pink Skulls 2 Bracelets - Free
Shoes: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Nana Pumps - not free
Poses are from DIESEL WORKS


No comments:

Post a Comment