Páginas

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Exercise Weekly or Daily

Do you love to eat? If you love to eat, you must love to exercise. I'm been exercise almost everyday either running or skipping at kitchen lol, or weight training and doing my part-time job which is  walk and talk that took about 1.5 hours each day in my town.  I burned about 1500 calories,well I didn't have the calories counter yet, and still looking fresh in the morning and hopefully  able to blog a few photo everyday. 

In SL, I love to take photo or rather have imaginary exercise at tou-Gen-kyo.  It is an open concept gym with lots of dumbbell and this my favs, the cardio machine lol, yeah, i didn't burn enough calories sitting in front of my lappy.  

Today I wore the new releases of all to the gym, to look great before and after excise. 

My Styling Credit: -

Hair @ Tameless Kilana - Naturals - new release 
Glasses @ Legal Insanity - Solo Sungasses Purple new release 
Outfit @ 
Legal Insanity - Lia joggers pants silver - new release 
Legal Insanity  - Lia Hoodie silver - new release 


li2


li1


li

No comments:

Post a Comment