Páginas

Friday 22 March 2013

A Day in City of Asia

Welcome to the City of Asia. I got the idea of seeing the new monorail that is coming soon in marketplace at the Max Studio sim (I think). It is a very cool monorail, but my computer is not so cool. At the arrival of the monorail behind me, my FPS went down to 1.0fps. So, it is  kinda hard to even zoom.  However, I still managed to get into the monorail because it is early morning, no human traffic. :) And yes, I am going to the City of Asia for job interview.

Hehe, enough of my silliness rant in the early Friday morning, however I enjoyed very much the city. Here is my styling and I hope you like it. When I love something, you will end-up seeing the effect of extra 2 photos.. lol 



Styling Credit :
Hair @ =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Eloise" Blacks and White
Glasses @ ***Arisaris Glasses Colors and Flowers
Dress @][PULL][ Helen Dress Black Lace  (new release)
Clutch@ *COCO*_LipClutch(Black) (FFL 2013)
Shoes @][PULL][ Limited Bella Stiletto Orange (new release)

pull1

pull2

pull3

No comments:

Post a Comment