Páginas

Wednesday 3 April 2013

AVENUE SS/FW 2013 - Lush by CoCo

Colorful Spring.  What is your Spring theme? 

I am not sure if I am inspired from the recent LWL Avenue Fashion Show, or because that I am happy in my real life these few day :)

For more of the Avenue Spring/Summer Fashion Week, please refer here
For shopping, refer here

Styling Credit :-
Hair @ Evian Lorena Hair - Rainbow Pack (gift from the skin Aphrodite Skin) new release
Dress@ Lush By CoCo - Fwap Dress XS (african violet) (Avenue Fashion Week)

Sunglasses @ Armidi Limited - Machimo Sunglasses [Bronze]
Lips@*MY UGLYDOROTHY -Berry Lips04
Earring@ .:* LOULOU&CO * Earrings
Bangles@ {me.} Blackout Bracelets // GOLD
Ring@(Yummy) Sexy Ring


av2


Hair @ Tameless Hair Kilana - Fantasy
Dress@ Lush By CoCo - Diamond in the Sky (Avenue Fashion Week)
Sunglasses @NYU - Nicole Sunglasses
av3

No comments:

Post a Comment