Páginas

Monday 25 November 2013

May It Be -Featuring Surreal Collection Unicorn

I had lost my inspiration on my photo recently, and it was annoying for me because, I want to blog my best for all the readers, and standing and posing the normal stuff sometimes really makes myself yawn as well..  And while I am combating with my friends and while talking to my bestie in message box, suddenly an inspiration came into my mind. And so this is the photo. At first I want to name it "Dance with the Unicorn" but today, while editing the photo, I was listening to Enya, and I found "May It be", is very enrichment to my soul at that moment, and so this is the title of my post tonight.  I hope you like it. 

And thanks a lot to Kristine for allowing me to blog one of her gorgeous outfit.

Hair @  .:EMO-tions:. * ESTELLE * 
Dress@ Chrysalis Surreal Collection - Unicorn
Nails@ LE : : Lily Nail Guard  Slink Version (Casual Medium) - THF
Boots@ Chrysalis - Unicorn High Boots

May It Be R1

No comments:

Post a Comment