Páginas

Thursday 14 November 2013

New New New at Cosmopolitan Sale Room

Sometimes alone in a photo is kinda boring, so today, I ask my best friend to be part of the photo (Amita on the left in the photo) and it is interesting. However, if you want to know her styling, it is best to ask her :). As for me, I am doing cute cute looks at the moment, when I am in role-play sim, therefore,you can find all these cute stuff if you know where to find it.  Here is my styling credits and on the other hand, please give some support to the recently Typhoon Haiyan, and you can donate them at this sim 

On me from the right:- 
Hat@#WOM* T-SHIRT MICKEY + HAT - Cosmopolitan Sale Room
Hair@ /Wasabi Pills/ Donna Mesh Hair 
Skin@.:: ANGELDUST ::. Melissa for the SYS Project 
Dress@ ZEITGEIST Spaghetti Dress TATTOOED MICKEY - Cosmopolitan Sale Room
Heels@ Essenz -  Manila  - Cosmopolitan Sale Room
Lanterns@ / XIAJ / Elephant Vagabond - Water Lantern Festival
cosmo1

No comments:

Post a Comment