Páginas

Tuesday 10 February 2015

112015 - Featuring my Bear Bear

Well, it been an havoc after I updated my Windows 8, yeah, I hate it, and I crashed every time I took photo using firestorm. Therefore, today, I try to used SecondLife  viewer, and it did WORKS!!... YAY... but slowwww

Anyway, I want to show you the cute cute item creation of my neighbor, and yes, I cannot find it, and need to send SOS message to her, and she helped me to find it in the big big big big store called Thrift Event. 

So the styling credit @ 

Hair @ CATWA HAIR Mia 
Ear Muff @ [CGH] Macaron Bear Earmuffs Peach & Bleu clair - Thrift Shop
Necklaces @ [CGH] Macaron Bear Necklace Lavender - Thrift Shop
Bag@ [CGH] Macaron Bear Bag Peach & Bleu clair -Thrift Shop
Dress @ {le fil casse} oriental wrap dress geisha purple -Thrift Shop

bear bear

No comments:

Post a Comment