Páginas

Sunday 1 February 2015

In my messy Inventory - 340

I'm dressed like this for two weeks now but my computer wasn't allowing me to take a pic in sl and even to walk there was pretty difficult. So.... after try several things and any result.... I got a new one and.... yaaaayyyy!! Finally. Ok... now it won't be super new releases or offers or gifts, but i liked the look so... here's the pic. Hope you like it!!



Skin/Piel: .::WoW Skins::. Noelle 
Hair/Pelo: .:EMO-tions.. *JONA* -GROUPGIFT - browns
Nails/Uñas: Pathos Slink Hud GlitternInLove Gift (in group notices)
Shape/Cuerpo: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Top: Bens Boutique - Chanel Crop Sweater
Skirt/Falda: Bens Boutique  - Chanel Peplum Skirt
Shoes/Zapatos: (69) sixtynine Stilettos :: 01 :: by{kokoia}::{Add-on slink}

No comments:

Post a Comment