Páginas

Sunday 27 September 2015

In my messy Inventory - 364

After a nice session in the Gym to get in good shape after holidays....



What I'm wearing:

Head/Cabeza: Karin from Lelutka
Head applier: .::WoW Skins::. Fatma Lelutka appl. - NEW!!
Mesh Body/Cuerpo mesh: Lara from Maitreya
Mesh body applier: tone Tan from WoW Skins appliers

Hair/Pelo: Bens Hair Style - Karia Hair
Tatoo: GROUP GIFT from TATTOOED
Top: Blueberry - Group Gift - Tank Top - GROUP GIFT
Leggins: em@il-Zipper Leggins-Black - GROUP GIFT
Sneackers/Deportivas: Lubbock :: Woman :: 10 Colors :: {kokoia}

I finally succumbed and got one of the last mesh heads released by Lelutka. And I did it cause I saw the appliers that WOW Skins is releasing to use with Lelutka heads and they look so so so nice that I couldn't avoid to want to use them. I love how it looks. The applier comes with 5 eyeshadows and 5 lipgloss.




No comments:

Post a Comment