Páginas

Sunday 24 January 2016

In my messy Inventory - 394

I convinced Frozen to pose again with me.... Well I have to say it wasn't a hard work cause seems he likes to be our male model.  Even that... thank you Frozen to take the time to mix and match your freebie finds for men.
Today I want to introduce you Luane's World store. 
Luane does amazing poses and in the first pic I'm showing two of them. These aren't new releases but i fell in love with them. I love puppies and kitties so... I couldn't resist to use them. So we had a pet party in a corner from the living.



Estre wears:

Skin/Piel: WOW SKINS:  EVA CATWA APPL. Black Dot Event
Hair/Pelo: enVOGUE -  Lauren Hair - SUSCRIBO GIFT
Sweater: *Fishy Strawberry* Giselle Sweater - MBA
Jeans: ND*My Favorite Old Jeans* .:Stained/Light.Blue:.  - SL F&O GROUP GFIT
Shoes/Zapatos: Evelynn :: Shoes :: 10 Colors :: {kokoia} (hud multitexture) - NEW!!





FrozenLogic wears:

Hair/Pelo:  NO.MATCH.  NO.DATEGROUP GFIT
Eyes/Ojos:  PBM Gray mesh eyes.  MENstuff hunt item
Sweater:  SZD Woodland sweater.  - GROUP GFIT
Jeans:  Angel Deluxe OH! Yes, I'm relaxed - MENstuff hunt gift
Boots:  Angel Deluxe OH! Yes, I'm relaxed - MENstuff hunt gift

Poses:
Pic 1:
Estre: :LW: Poses - puppy love
FrozenLogic: :LW: Poses - A new Friend 
Pic 2: [JUNO] Lovely Selfie
For shoes pic: [Shi.S.] Shoe Poses 6

Furniture:
Armchair/Sillón: [ zerkalo ] The infamous Armchair - Past Gift
Sidetable/Mesita: Chiana Oh - Retro Sidetable - ON9
Escalones/Steps: Serenity Style - Decorated Steps - ON9
Pillows/Cojines: [ zerkalo ] Lets Play - Pillow4
Cups/Tazas: :NuDoLu Voyage: Goblet du cafe Fleur rose
:NuDoLu Voyage: Goblet du cafe Moustache chocolat
Rug/Alfombra: w.a.f.MESH - Just a Rug2 - 1 L$ in marketplace




No comments:

Post a Comment