Páginas

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Style 1042Kay

Hi! I am back :)
I am recovering but will admit I am feeling much better now. There are so many beautiful things made by my sponsors that I really hope I am able to show you all right away.
Enjoy viewing and as always thanks for support.

Style1042c
Style1042b




Hush Skins New Diana
Catwa & Maitreya appliers

Veechi -Blossom Smoke Shadow
Veechi - Multichrome Nails - Includes Slink, Maitreya & Omega  New @ 88 

!IT!  Precious Bond Set 1 NEW @ Marvelous Events

United Colors  UC_Laura_Dress_all in 1_Maitreya_Slink_Belleza -New @ KUSTOM9
Showing full dress or remove bottom for only top
United Colors - lingerie_all in 1_Maitreya_Belleza_Slink ( showing panties only)

KC Couture   FELICIA HEELS / MAITREYA, BELLEZA, SLINK, EVE, MESHPROJECT

Hair - :::Phoenix::: Bridget Hair Color Mix - free group gift- free to join
IKON Sovereign Eyes- Field
Pose by Aristocrat - Opens on August 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment