Páginas

Wednesday 27 July 2022

Bohemian Holidays

 

How great it is to get lost a little in unexplored landscapes! I have taken my van, my dog Max and my guitar and I have decided to travel without a fixed route. I don't know what I'll find around the next corner, or where I'll sleep tonight, but for now the experience is still fun and interesting.

SN  Something New Props & Poses /

SN~ Going Off Grid @Around The Grid 10 Hunt

4 single poses and prop included: Van with dog and accesories, plus binoculars, coffea cup and cigarette.

Hint - Come ride with me and lets get off the grid!


BIRTH /

*Birth* 'Idan' Lelutka EvoX/ BOM Head @ New Release  in store

 Tone 03_Brown in photo

It blends with any store body skins. BOM layers only. In the photo in Lelutka EON head. Two options (brow and browless), and 4 brow colors. Shape included in pack.


EXILE /

Exile:: Knox  @ in the store now

Hud with 200 hair color and style options.


TWOSIDED /

Top and Trunks Tray TwoSided @ I said NO event July 16, 2022

Fundraising event for RAINN, all income goes to donation. TwoSided exclusive is men set Tray - tank and trunks. Sizes are for Belleza Jake, Legacy male, Lara flatchest and Signature Gianni; color HUD has 9 textures for tank and trunks.


ENRAGE - SPARROW /

SPARROW // sandals / Gabby //

Rigged for Belleza F and M, Legacy F and M, Gianni and Belleza Jake. Hud with 40 colors for sandal, 40 for laces and 4 colors for the sole.



Tableau Vivant \\ Triple hoop [gold] (right)

.:Vegas:.  Tattoo Light Take Over

!! NE! Atlantis-Hunt male necklace

Black . Sand I'll Always Love you Bracelets  1.0

Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Stud Earring

No comments:

Post a Comment