Páginas

Thursday 23 March 2023

Happy Birthday Max!

 


I have a faithful companion who every time I come home welcomes me with joy as if he hadn't seen me for days. I never feel alone and he is always there, without complaining. He has his birthday today, and I wanted to give him a party. I know that his prize is to see me next to him, playing to throw his ball at him. But for me, he gives me everything.

Hooded Sleeveless crop top Doc TwoSided @ eBento 11th March - 3rd April
Hooded sleeveless crop top Doc is made for Jake, Kario, legacy/athletic, CZ slim, Gianni, Lara flatchest and Lara V-tech. There are 3 packs: basic, brights and text as well as Fatpack.

Capri jeans Major No2 Fatpack TwoSided @ Jail event 10th - 30th March
Capri jeans Major No2 is made for Kario, Jake, Legacy, Gianni and CZ slim. There are 3 packs: basic, ombre and grafiti as well as Fatpack. Each pack has 5 textures in HUD.


Exclusive set that comes with a cloth over a wooden place and decoration with the dog. It brings 4 poses.

:FNY: Delivery - Alphabet Letters @  TLC March 18th - April 10th
These Set comes with 36 different letters and numbers and includes a-z and 0-9. It is available in 4 different colors or as fatpack. The two different robes are menu driven and you can decide to show one rope, two ropes or to hide them. 2 Prim each. Four color options: gold, pink, blue and silver

:FNY: Delivery - Party Hard TableTop Decor @ TLC GIFT
This set includes 4 different table top decor arrangements.
:FNY Designs - Party Hard TableTop Decor FIREWORKS and FNY Designs - Party Hard TableTop Decor Empty Beer Crate (in the photo)

FLite.- xWAVERUNNERs - LEGACY MALE
boyberry Phone Armband LEFT
VRSION RV25 Beannie w/ Headphone [MESH] KHK

La Isla Bonita *RARE* - Porta Sepia - The Bearded Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment