Páginas

Sunday 2 April 2023

"Crash Into Me"


"Crash Into Me"


 The new round of Fameshed is open and it does not disappoint!!! 

For starters, this absolutely stunning little dress by Diversion is available there. Of course it also comes in a variety of colors to choose from! 

I also spotted this super pretty updo while I was there by No Match. Comes with a hud to choose the colors of the daisies in the hair. 

And of course I had to accessorize this whole ensemble, so I immediately grabbed this exquisite set from RAWR. I’m only wearing the armlets and bracelets, but there are more with this set! 

Since I’m a girl who loves my ink…I found this absolutely stunning tattoo by Ivy at Planet29. The colors and details of it are just gorgeous. 


🌸Diversion Luna dress (New and Exclusively @Fameshed)

🌸no match No Love Story updo 

(Exclusively @Fameshed)

🌸RAWR pulse armlets and bracelets (Exclusively @Fameshed)

FAMESHED LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/199/213/800" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/199/213/800</a>


🌸Ivy Alice tattoo (exclusively @Planet29)

Planet29 LM:

<a href="http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Planet29/88/129/21" rel="noreferrer nofollow">maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Planet29/88/129/21</a>


Check out here for more!

ღ Trixx | Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment