Páginas

Monday 30 December 2013

The Valley (Part 2)

I couldn’t leave Silver Sea without doing a few more shots (see Part 1 here). Must be the micro-climate, but a sudden thaw let me break out Deadwool‘s shirts from Mens Dept and even the morning chill wasn’t bad (as shown in the last pic). As I started the long hike out, I knew I’d be back in the Spring…

  • Sweater: XiajHikaru Sweater Xmas S (185l at Mens Dept until Dec 31, mesh) 
  • Pants: Deadwool - Jeans + belt blue V1  (Not Free, mesh)
  • Shoes: Lenox - Lenox Duck Boots (250l at Mens Dept until Dec 31, mesh, includes 8 colors & female sizing)
  • Glasses: Kumaki Glasses Style - Sousa (Not Free, Mesh, Texture Change)
  • Pose: Poseology - Evans 2 (120L at Mens Dept until Dec 31, includes 6 poses)

Location: Silver Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment